This year IEC held its 11th annual Apprentice Essay Contest and received more than 75 submissions.
It was a tight race! Only four points separated the grand prize winner from first place and only two points separated first and second places.
Winners of the 2019 Apprentice Essay Contest are:
• Grand Prize: Cory Rinehart, IEC Central Ohio AEC – IEC, Denier Electric
• First Place: Josh Davenport, Mid-South IEC, Power Source Electric
• Second Place: Benjamin Rider, Central Pennsylvania Independent Electrical Contractors – IEC, Lobar Inc.
• Third Place: Andrew Beal, IEC Central Ohio AEC – IEC, Triec Electrical Services
• Fourth Places: Ken Lonneman, IEC of Kentucky & Southern Indiana, Excel Services, Inc.
and Alex Trombley, Central Pennsylvania Independent Electrical Contractors – IEC, ASCOM Electric