Apprenticeship training is a form of education that incorporates workplace training with technical in-school training. Since 1972, IEC has conducted apprenticeship training programs under standards approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Registration for ALL classes starts July 11, 2022 and ends July 22, 2022. Late registrations are limited to space available.
2022/2023 Class Schedule
- In-Person: Classes start the week of August 8, 2022.
- Online: Classes start the week of August 22, 2022.
If you have any question or concerns please call Neva at Western Colorado IEC 970. 945-1079 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Training Portal
You will need your username and password to access online training. Please contact Neva if you do not have access.
Online classes start on August 22, 2022. On-line classes are in session for 15-weeks. If you are an on-line student. You are an adjunct Student with IEC of Utah chapter. All (long) access codes will be available to you via the Student Portal on Monday night by 5 pm.
WCIEC Classroom Location
1500 Devereux Rd. Unit B,
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
What Makes IEC's Program So Successful?
- IEC’s four-year program curriculum is recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Apprenticeship & Training.
- 144 hours of classroom training per year with lectures, demonstrations, labs and homework, and a comprehensive final that must be passed prior to graduating to the next level.
- The nationally approved curriculum is in use nationwide by nearly 10,000 apprentices annually.
- Dedicated professional staff to assist you in moving apprentices through the program.
With a growth rate in excess of 20% per year, IEC’s apprenticeship program is rapidly becoming recognized as the premier electrical apprenticeship program in the industry. Through this combination of education, training and hands-on experience, students not only gain an understanding of theory, operation, and code, they also learn how to develop management and leadership skills.
To obtain more information, contact the IEC at (970) 945-1079.